Thursday, March 10, 2011

What style?

This, again, is something I should have posted last week D: but I think we really need to talk about the style we are going to go with for the cards. I was looking at some images as examples and I want you to tell me what you think Lai.






Martin said he wanted it to be more fantasy-like (we discussed this a little last week) Um I'm thinking that the dragon one is a good example of something we could do in a pretty short amount of time (because it's just basically a silhouette with only a little color). Though I do like the goat creature one with the environment in the background as well but I think that would be harder for us to do. And the last one is probably just too complex/realistic for us xD.

Let me know what you think D:

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaa I agree with you. Something with a tint of that color :3 But that satyr one looks nice too *A* but I think that takes more time. Are these going to be done week per week? I'm just wondering xD

    ReplyDelete